Are you looking for a Kratom strain that provides a high level of euphoria and pain relief? If you are suffering from any form of anxiety and need a potent mood-boosting strain that also offers powerful stimulating effects, then Gold Bali may be a perfect Kratom strain for you. Read on, to learn some information about this strain and see if it may be suitable for you.
Origin of Gold Bali
Gold Bali is a type of red leaf kratom that originated in Borneo, an island in Southeast Asia. Because Gold Bali is derived from the same red leaf as Red Bali, some people believe that they’re the same strain. Gold Bali goes through a different drying process than Red Bali that changes its color, alkaloid balance, and pharmacological effects, so it is, in fact, a separate strain.
Effects of Gold Bali Kratom
Gold Bali is usually taken to treat
- low energy,
- and low appetite.
Kratom has described as one of the most effective herbal analgesics, second only to opium. Its pain relieving qualities can help patients with forms of chronic pain like fibromyalgia and arthritis. It has an opiate-like quality when it comes to pain relief, which makes it incredibly powerful and effective. However, unlike opiates, it does not have a high risk of addiction, and overdose is virtually impossible. This makes the substance far more feasible for long term use.
- Gold Bali is one of the best strains to take for chronic pain because it has a high concentration of beneficial alkaloids. Alkaloids are naturally occurring molecules composed of nitrogen and carbon that have beneficial physiological effects in humans, like pain relief, Because of the way that the alkaloids in kratom bind to opioid receptors, you may have to take a medium or high dose to experience pain-relieving effects.
- A low dose will provide more simulation.
- Taking a medium or high dose may also be necessary if you want to experience the relaxing, sedative effects of Gold Bali. When taken in smaller doses, one of the alkaloids in this strain, mitragynine, binds to the delta opioid receptors and acts as a stimulant, giving you a boost of energy. When taken in larger doses, mitragynine binds to and activates mu-opioid receptors, which creates a sedative effect.
Gold Bali is a great strain to have on hand because it can give you an energy boost when you’re feeling sluggish or help you drift off to sleep depending on the dose you take. It’s also great for anxiety because of its sedative effects and the mood-boosting, euphoric feelings it produces. This makes it ideal for high-pressure situations where you need to be at your best. This can include conditions such as exams and job interviews.
- A key benefit is that the energy this strain offers doesn’t cause any extra anxiety or jitteriness. Traditional stimulants can make you even more nervous which can decrease cognitive performance.
- Gold Bali Kratom, however, eases your mind and also your physical body.
- However, at low doses, it doesn’t cause drowsiness, and the concentrated amount of energy allows you to be properly motivated and ready to take on the challenges of the day.
- Gold Bali also has appetite-stimulating effects, so if you struggle with low appetite, it’s a great strain to try. If you’re trying to lose weight, though, you’re probably better off choosing a different strain like Thai kratom that has appetite suppressing instead of appetite-stimulating effects.
Red vein kratom is known for its sedative effects, and as expected, users report that Gold Bali relaxes them and helps them fall asleep.
- One user takes it before bed to wind down and prevent insomnia. He says that Gold Bali gives him a euphoric feeling than other strains, which makes it easier for him to put the worries of the day behind him and enjoy his evening. He also enjoys a higher quality of sleep which leaves him feeling more relaxed and refreshed in the morning. Gold Bali Kratom is known to induce deeper sleep in users who may struggle to get the high-quality sleep they require.
- Along with this euphoric feeling, some users experience a boost of energy. One person said they use this strain to wake up instead of coffee. If you’d like to experience this boost of energy yourself, try taking a lower dose. The energy boost is more nuanced, and also more sustainable. It lasts a more extended time which means you enjoy the effects for most of the day. This is in comparison to caffeine which has an average peak time of around 4 hours, which is followed up by an energy crash.
Gold Bali also delivers the pain relief that you’d expect from a red vein.
- One fibromyalgia patient was able to cut down on pain medication after she started taking it regularly. Another user with fibromyalgia who couldn’t tolerate the stimulating effects of white vein kratom appreciated the gentle energy boosting effects of Gold Bali. If you have pain or brain fog due to a chronic condition like fibromyalgia, then Gold Bali should be a part of your treatment regimen. The combination of pain relief and simulation make it a well rounded and balanced Kratom strain.
- Users have also reported a boost in appetite after taking Gold Bali. One user said they had “the munchies” thirty minutes after taking a dose. They also reported that they enjoyed their food more because they felt like their sense of taste was heightened by Gold Bali. This means that the strain can be great if you are trying to bulk.
Potential Side Effects
- Gold Bali can cause side effects like nausea, dizziness, and stomach pain, especially when taken in high doses. Some people may also experience lethargy and diarrhea after taking it.
To avoid potential side effects, it’s vital that you take the right dose. If you’ve never used this strain before, it’s wise to start with a low test dose to ensure that you don’t have an adverse reaction to it. The side effects are generally uncommon and only present at very high doses. Therefore, it is crucial to start low and always to monitor the exact dose that you are taking.
If you use kratom more than once or twice a week, you’ll probably build up a tolerance to it that will make it less effective. You can prevent this from happening by limiting your intake or taking a break from kratom for a few weeks when you feel its effects lessening. Your tolerance should return to normal levels after that short break. You can also prevent tolerance by cycling your use with different Kratom strains.
If you’re taking any medication, you should be careful when using kratom. Complications can occur if you accidentally mix kratom with the wrong prescription medications, so research interactions thoroughly or consult your doctor. Be extra cautious when taking kratom with stimulant medications like amphetamines or depressants like benzodiazepines. You should consult a doctor if you are on any current medication, and they can advise you whether it would be safe to use Kratom.
How to Take Gold Bali Kratom
- Gold Bali can quickly be taken through the mouth.
- The powder can be ingested with some water.
- Alternatively, you can mix the powder in food or drink to mask the taste.
- Another option is to make powdered capsules using Gold Bali.
Where to Buy Gold Bali Kratom
This strain is relatively rare, which means there are a short of sellers that market this strain. Also, there are differences in quality, and even in the time, that shipping takes for the Kratom to arrive at your home. The following seller is very highly rated. We recommend The Golden Monk as they have a good supply of high-quality Gold Kratom. Shipping is fast, and it can also be easily tracked.
Best Dosage for Gold Bali Kratom
- If you’re using a powdered form of Gold Bali, then you need to buy an electronic scale so you can measure it out accurately. You won’t need a scale if you’re using pills. All you’ll need to do is to look at the pill bottle to see how many grams of kratom are in each capsule.
- If you’re brand new to kratom, we recommend that you take a dose of one gram to see how your body responds. If you’ve used kratom before but have never tried this strain, your first dose should be between two and three grams to check your tolerance levels.
- This is very important as this strain is relatively potent in comparison to other Kratom strains. This means that even experienced users should take some extra precaution.
Because Gold Bali is a potent strain, we recommend that experienced users don’t take more than five grams at a time. If you’re getting your Gold Bali from a high-quality source, you don’t need to take a lot. The high potency means you can use less of the powder for a powerful effect. This can be beneficial since it means you can use less of the substance and save money in the process.
Gold Bali vs. Other Bali Strains
Bali strains of Kratom are all fairly popular. It is known to be one of the strains that have the most consistent quality. The gold variety is highly sought after due to its potent effects. However, Red Bali continues to be the most famous Bali strain. This is because it is relatively affordable, and has well-rounded effects. Gold Bali is a bit more expensive than the red variety; however, it is also quite similar. There are some features which make the Gold Bali worthy of the premium price tag.
Gold Bali has a more extended duration period when compared with Red Bali. This means that its effects remain throughout the day. Red Bali tends to lose some efficiency as the day progresses. Gold Bali also tends to be stimulating, when compared with Red Bali which is more sedating. The euphoric effects are dominant in both strains, however many users have noticed that it is moderately stronger in Gold Bali. Additionally, the mood-boosting effects are known to last throughout the day.
Green Bali is a more balanced strain; however, the effects tend to be shorter than Gold Bali. If you need extra stimulating effects, then White Bali can be a good option for focused energy. However, Gold Bali does have comparable exciting results, which means you can rely upon it to get you through the day.
Gold Bali vs. Gold Maeng Da
Another highly popular Kratom strain is Gold Maeng Da. It offers authoritative and potent effects which are known to last throughout the day. These effects can be balanced between a relaxing mood boost and some stimulation. The Gold Maeng Da is fairly rare to obtain and can be harder to find than Gold Bali. It is also fairly costly. However, many consider it as the most potent strain of Maeng Da which makes it worth the cost.
In comparison to Gold Bali, it is a bit more balanced and can be considered a bit more potent. However, Gold Bali is one of the few strains that can come close to the potency. Therefore, both of these gold strains are excellent choices to consider.
Gold Bali is a potent kind of red vein kratom that can help relieve anxiety, chronic pain, and insomnia. If you take the right dose, it can even give you a gentle boost of energy to get you through your day. Because it’s a potent strain, a moderate dose is all that’s needed to experience these great benefits, so it’s quite cost-effective. Gold Bali can also save you money in other ways. If it allows you to reduce your costly pain medications or be more productive at work, it will practically pay for itself.
Gold Bali has the potential to improve your health and overall quality of life significantly. Gold Bali is great for those looking for a combination strain of Kratom that can deliver energy alongside powerful pain-relief and relaxing effects. It is like a more potent and stimulating version of the highly popular Red Bali Kratom. You should now know more information about this highly dominant strain and can consider taking it regularly.