Phenibut is a medication used in treating anxiety, and it is mainly prescribed in Russia. From the year 1960, Phenibut has been used in the treatment of depression, insomnia, vestibular disorders, stuttering, irregular heartbeat as well as a post-traumatic stress disorder. Despite not being approved in various western countries, Phenibut is available in multiple online stores and e-commerce sites as a supplement.
- Kratom, on the other hand, is a tree that grows naturally in Papua New Guinea, Indonesia, and Malaysia. Kratom’s leaves have been used traditionally as a medicine; however, nowadays, it is used as a recreational drug.
- Doctors believe that Kratom has a severe side effect, and it can be addictive. For this reason, several states have banned the use of Kratom while some countries consider it a controlled substance. The United States drug enforcement administration in 2016 proposed illegalizing Kratom but dropped it for further scientific study.
Using Phenibut and Kratom together
Often most people find great experience when mixing Phenibut and Kratom. When you combine the two, you will experience soothing confidence as well as a feeling of wellbeing hence making the combination unbeatable.
The use of Phenibut makes you lose anxiety; it increases your cognitive skills, good focus, as well as a sense of confidence. Some kratom strains such as the white Kratom and the red Kratom when used at lower dosage can as well have the same effects. The red Kratom is well known for producing much smoother experience than the white Kratom.
Despite the experience, such a great feeling, high doses of Phenibut and Kratom can lead to physical and mental problems. When you combine Phenibut and Kratom, you might end up suffering from heavy metal poisoning, nausea, organ damage, depression, and increasing the risk of cancer. Furthermore, this combination can result in severe intoxication and dangerous withdrawal symptoms. Some of the nasty withdrawal symptoms include;
- Breathing problems
Doses of Phenibut and Kratom
- Using high doses of Phenibut and Kratom together is unhealthy. When you use high doses of Phenibut regularly, it can be very addictive. If you are using a gram or more of Phenibut, then you can end up being tolerant. Phenibut withdrawal symptoms are hazardous.
- Whereas Kratom is less tolerant of addiction, and its withdrawal symptoms are not dangerous like that of Phenibut. Despite being less tolerant of addiction, when abused, it still can produce the same problem with Phenibut.
Therefore, your dosage of Phenibut and Kratom should always be optimal and should not use it more than once per week. When you use it more than once per week, you will end up hitting hard on your body receptors, which can lead to problems immediately with long term effect.
Often most users don’t go above a gram of Phenibut and 4g per Kratom when combining them. Phenibut and kratom side effect include nausea and nervousness.
Dangers of combining Phenibut and Kratom
Scientists are still researching more on the long-term effects of using both Phenibut and Kratom. However, studies have shown that the use of Phenibut and Kratom have short and long term effects.
Like other commonly abused drugs, the higher you use of Phenibut or Kratom, the greater the risk of addiction, dependence, tolerance, and withdrawal. Regardless of being stimulant, both Phenibut and Kratom can depress the central nervous system. This indicates that Phenibut and Kratom are capable of slowing down vital life support systems which are responsible for breathing, regulating blood pressure and temperature rates. Driving under the influence of both Phenibut and Kratom can be hazardous to both the driver and the passengers.
When you mix Phenibut and Kratom a person can face;
- An increased risk of anxiety
- Heart problems
Side effects of Phenibut
Some of the most dangerous side effects of Phenibut include;
- Serotonin syndrome
- Increased heart rate
- Tonic-clonic seizures
- Uncontrollable movements
- Visual hallucinations
Side effects of Kratom
In severe cases, Kratom abuse is said to cause liver damage, slowed breathing, coma, seizures, psychosis, and death. Since Kratom has effects like that of opioid drugs, its side effects are the same.
Some minor side effects of Kratom are;
- Appetite loss
- Nausea and vomiting
- Weight loss
When you become tolerant to the opioid-like effect of Kratom, you might end up using opioid drugs such as heroin or some prescription painkillers. When doing so, you will increase the risk of adverse health problems, painful withdrawals, addiction, and overdose.
Withdrawing from Kratom by the use of Phenibut
Despite being potent than Kratom, using Phenibut to withdraw from Kratom is just like replacing one poison with another. However, Phenibut will help in easing Kratom withdrawal symptoms; you can end up depending on Phenibut.
Withdrawing from Phenibut, it’s much more acute than withdrawing from Kratom. Therefore, when withdrawing from Kratom, it is best not to use Phenibut as a withdrawal since it is not a more pleasant alternative.
Withdrawing from Kratom
Not every Kratom users undergo Kratom withdrawal symptoms. Some Kratom users use small amounts of Kratom, or less frequent they will end up escaping kratom withdrawal symptoms. Some Kratom users can only experience Kratom side effect for a few days, but if you developed a dependency, then your withdrawal symptoms will expand.
- If you are using massive doses of Kratom daily, you can end up suffering from all of the significant symptoms of Kratom withdrawal. These symptoms are extreme and can go for about a week before fading.
- When looking for ways in which you will stop the use of Kratom, always have strategies that will help. Furthermore, three main strategies that help in quitting Kratom include;
- The fastest way to quit Kratom is to go cold turkey. This strategy is more applicable to someone who hasn’t been using Kratom in a large amount. If you have not been using Kratom that much or your addiction levels are low, then this is the best strategy for you. For this strategy to be effective, you will have to be in total control since it can trigger a severe kratom withdrawal syndrome.
Another way of quitting Kratom is by reducing the use over several weeks. This is the best strategy since it applies to everything in our life. The best way of stopping the use of Kratom is by lowering your kratom dose at the same time you use the same frequency of your daily dose. By doing so, you will not damage your levels of energy as you gently reduce half a gram weekly.
In this strategy, you have to taper down and then use Kratom for three days. You can start by tapering down half a gram weekly and then have a Kratom free day. When you are feeling good, have another Kratom free day or lower your kratom dose the following day. As you continue reducing your Kratom by half a gram and increasing your Kratom free day, you will end up quitting Kratom without facing withdrawal symptoms.
Withdrawing from Phenibut
A research study shows that people who used Phenibut in high doses took up to 24 weeks to recover. When it comes to Phenibut withdrawal there are four strategies to follow, and they include;
- Just like withdrawing from Kratom, you can as well use tapering in withdrawing from Phenibut. In Phenibut the idea is to taper your dosage by 10% in every 2 to 4 weeks. However, you should keep in mind that, the faster you reduce your dose, the more likely you will undergo severe withdrawal symptoms.
- You can adjust your pace; nonetheless, by tapering your brain will adapt over time in the changes of the neurotransmitters. This will ultimately allow you to function normally without the depending on Phenibut.
- Substituting Phenibut with other substances can prove useful. There are various medications that you can use to replace Phenibut.
- As well you can use supplements such as melatonin, magnesium, Chamomile tea, Rhodiola, and Rosea to help in substituting Phenibut.
- Since Phenibut withdrawal symptoms can be very severe for most users, medical detox is suggested. When you want to stop the use of Phenibut, you can be monitored in a comfortable and safe environment.
- In medical detox, Baclofen is one of the drugs that can be used since it helps in alleviating Phenibut withdrawal symptoms.
Treating any underlying condition.
- Relief from other condition can be one of the reasons as to why someone had to use Phenibut. Using anti-depressant and anti-anxiety medications besides therapy it will help you in preventing such addiction from reoccurring.
This article will help in enlightening you on the facts and guidelines that you will require to follow before combining Phenibut and Kratom. Furthermore, it is essential to follow the rules and always avoid dependency and tolerance. Withdrawing from Phenibut and Kratom dependence and tolerance can be very painful; therefore, you should always use the combo in moderation.
Both Phenibut and Kratom have effects when you use them. Despite all the side effects, when used well Phenibut and Kratom will help in reducing depression, anxiety, and reducing pain.