If you are looking for an in-depth guide on the Red vein strains of Kratom, then keep reading. Kratom has become one of the most popular homeopathic supplements in recent years. Along with other herbal products such as CBD oil, many are flocking to kratom as an alternative to traditional over-the-counter medicines. Red veins are the most popular strains of Kratom due to their effectiveness and high potency. However, there are a large variety of strains of kratom that can be confusing to a new customer looking for the right balance of effects.
Red, green, and white vein kratom all come in dozens of unique strains that each have individual results when consumed. Red vein kratom is perhaps the most popular of the three varieties. This is due to its sedative and opiate-like qualities, which for many people suffering from chronic pain and anxiety serve as a great way to avoid products which have more negative side effects. This guide will serve as a general overview of red vein kratom and will demonstrate its main uses and how to consume the supplement safely and as effectively as possible.
Red Vein Kratom Strains
- Red vein kratom has various strains, from many different regions. Some of the more popular strains are the Malaysian, Thai, Borneo, and Indo varieties. Strains of kratom tend to have two parts to their name: the color of the veins of the plant and the region in which it was cultivated. Red vein kratom is unique in that it can be grown in multiple conditions, ranging from jungles to more arid locations.
- Although demand for Red Vein Kratom is high, the fact that it can be grown in more than one type of environment means that supply should be able to handle the demand in the future. These strains of kratom also seem to contain a lot of the potent alkaloids that make kratom such a useful tool at treating such a wide array of symptoms.
- There is a massive demand for all types of Red Vein Kratom strains.
You can experiment with these different strains to find the right fit for you. Below we provide an overview of the various Red Vein Kratom strains.
- This strain originates from Thailand, but it is usually grown in Indonesia.
- It works very well at moderate pain relief. However, it is not as potent as some of the other red strains.
- This is another strain where the name is a bit confusing.
- It comes from Borneo Island rather than Bali.
- This strain also offers pain relief, but it is more potent than Red Thai.
- This strain is similar to Red Bali. However, it provides a more powerful mood-boosting effect.
- Therefore, it is excellent for those who are suffering from depression.
- This strain is excellent for a relaxing energy boost. It provides some of the highest energy levels of any red strain but still has the same relaxing characteristics.
- This strain gets it to name from its unique and pointed leaves.
- It is a great balanced strain that provides euphoric effects, relaxing effects, and also some energy.
Red Maeng Da
- This is one of the most popular red strains as it is highly potent and provides a nice mix of relaxing and stimulating effects.
- This is a super strain for boosting focus. Additionally, it provides fantastic pain relief.
- This strain is excellent for relaxing your body and mind. It also provides a bit of stimulation which means you can also get on with your day.
- This is another strain that can improve concentration and focus throughout the day.
Effects of Red Vein Kratom
While other varieties of kratom are known for their stimulating effects, the main selling point of red strains is their pain-relieving qualities as well as the sedative-like feeling they provide. The plant contains an alkaloid called 7-OH-mitragynine, which is responsible for the relaxing effects that come from consuming red kratom. Alkaloids are a fundamental part of how the kratom plant can affect the human body, as they interact with receptors in the brain to modify our brain chemistry and produce relief in a multitude of ways.
7-OH-mitragynine is one of the more uncommon alkaloids present in kratom plants, and as a result, red kratom varieties can be more difficult to find in some vendors. However, in this article, we will list the best places that you can buy Red Vein Kratom from.
The pain relief effect is one of the main reasons why Red Vein Kratom strains as so popular. This effect lasts long term when compared to other pain relieving drugs. Additionally, side effects such as nausea are far less common. Another benefit is that Red Vein Kratom is far less addictive than other pain relief medication, which means it is suitable for long term use.
The sedative effects of Red Vein Kratom are another reason why so many users have been impressed with the supplement. For those with conditions such as depression and high blood pressure, it has a very nuanced calming effect. This allows the mind to relax as well as the body. However, the substance doesn’t lead to the same drowsiness and sleepiness as other. Users can enjoy the sedative effects and still be able to get their tasks done.
When Should I Take Red Vein Kratom?
Most users of red vein kratom recommend that the supplement is taken at night as opposed to during the day. This variety of kratom is often useful for people with insomnia or trouble sleeping due to its use as a calming agent. Using this type of kratom during the day could produce potentially unintended consequences, as sedative effects may hamper productivity or cause the user to feel unnecessarily tired.
For application during the day, other strains of kratom may be more useful, although each person’s situation is different. Therefore, it is essential to assess the needs of each using kratom to see what works best. You should take some time to experiment with the substance, to see the best way that it suits you. You can try using different types of Red Vein strains or even switching the colors. If you keep using one strain continuously, then there is a risk of building a tolerance.
Dosage for Red Vein Kratom
Dosage is an incredibly important aspect of consuming kratom products. While overdosing on kratom is unlikely and typically only results in headaches and nausea, finding the right dosage can maximize the product’s positive effects and minimize the negative ones. The standard advice is simple: start small, and slowly work up to a higher dose. It is always better to not take enough instead of taking too much of the supplement, as is right about almost anything.
- For first time users, it is advised to consume around 1 gram of kratom during the first hour. After an hour, assess how the supplement has worked and if more is needed.
- Experts recommend dosage depending on the symptoms that are to be treated. For example, if the user suffers from depression or anxiety, they may only need 4 to 5 grams of kratom to feel better.
- On the other hand, someone looking to use kratom as a treatment for pain relief may take as many as 9 grams of the supplement.
- Ultimately, experimenting with kratom is the most effective method of determining the correct dosage, as long as the use is increased gradually and in a safe way.
- Kratom affects everyone differently, and so a low dose may work for some but be ineffective for others.
- For beginners, it is essential to start Red Vein Kratoms on a low dosage. You can then build this dose up higher as required.
How Does Red Vein Kratom Work?
Although many users report positive effects of using red kratom as a substitute for traditional medications, research is limited on its scientific validity. It is always important to use caution when taking a supplement, especially when it is not approved by the FDA or lacks research that is important in testing the substance’s ability to relieve symptoms and it’s capacity to harm the user. However, this lack of research shouldn’t deter you. Red Vein Kratom is a new substance in the United States. However, in South-East Asia, it has been used for centuries for a variety of purposes.
Furthermore, there are a massive number of anecdotal experiences from users that have been impressed by the pain-relieving qualities of Red Vein Kratom. As a result of the lack of real scientific studies due to the plant’s questionable legality in recent years, much is unknown regarding why the plant is effective at treating various symptoms. Even though the specific mechanism may lack some in-depth information, this doesn’t reduce its general effectiveness.
Alkaloids seem to be a vital aspect of red kratom’s healing attributes, as compounds such as mitragynine are known to have pain-relieving qualities as well as the ability to aid in relieving anxiety. Another use of kratom has been as an anti-addictive agent. Many people that suffer from opiate addiction use red kratom to wean off the supplement they are taking, as kratom produces opiate-like effects without being an opioid.
While this can still be dangerous as little is known about Kratom’s addictiveness, it can always be a viable alternative to far for potentially harmful drugs such as oxycodone. It is still essential to consult a doctor and make sure that kratom is okay to use and will not interact with any medications a person may be currently taking. While many people find kratom to be useful in treating addiction, any opiate-like substance still has the potential for abuse.
Where to Buy Red Vein Kratom
Several online vendors sell Red Vein Kratom. However, not all of them offer quality assurances and some of do not provide fast shipping. We recommend TheGoldenMonk and Katsbotanicals as they stock high-quality Red veins and provide fast shipping which can be easily tracked. We highly recommend both of these vendors to purchase Red Vein Kratom from because they have an array of strains available in many forms.
Additionally, they provide excellent protection to customers at all times and have consistently delivered a high-quality service.
How To Take Red Vein Kratom
There are a variety of ways to consume kratom, but the most popular method for taking red vein kratom is through kratom powder. The Kratom is consumed typically with a drink such as water or juice to mask the taste. The powder is washed down and absorbed into the body quicker than other methods. Some prefer to use capsules to prevent any unwanted taste from the powder, which may be too bitter for some people. Reputable Kratom vendors are likely to sell both products; however, capsules tend to be more expensive and harder to find.
This has led many to buy their capsules online to avoid the markup. Tablets can be found for relatively cheap on sites like Amazon and can be filled with powder to be taken by mouth. If ingesting the supplement on its own is not a viable option, many also combine kratom with food or other beverages. Red kratom tea is a common alternative, especially since tea is often consumed at night to help with falling asleep.
However, there are a variety of recipes that kratom can be added to as a way to get the Kratom into the body. These methods may reduce the bioavailability of kratom though, which means that more kratom may be needed to achieve the same effect as taking it by itself.
Red Vein Kratom is a popular variety of the plant for great reasons. Many people with anxiety, depression and chronic pain are afraid of turning to SSRIs or opioids to relieve their symptoms. Although the effectiveness of kratom is not necessarily proven through science, the anecdotal evidence of thousands of users seems to promote the plant’s ability to relieve pain and sedate the user.
Red kratom strains such as Red Thai Kratom, while sometimes harder to find, can be a tremendous help to people that suffer from
- sleep disorders,
- mental health disorders,
- or other serious illnesses.
Homeopathic remedies are becoming prominent fixtures in the health landscape, especially with rising prices of traditional medicine from pharmaceutical companies. While an individual should always consult a doctor first about their health problems, red strains of kratom may be a great alternative to traditional medications for a lot of people. You should now have a better understanding of how Red Vein strains could be helpful for you.